Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's really hard to raise children in anywhere

Recently I'm getting many news from friends who became mother.
So I started to think about being parent even I still don't have any plans.
However today I found this article on the Sydney Morning Herald website.
"Pay the mortgage - or educate your child"

This article really scared me to have a baby(not babies).
I've been thinking it might be better to educate children in Australia than Korea.
Since most Korean parents spend so much money to send their children to private educations as they believe that public school is not enough to put their child to definite level of education.
However when I read last paragraph of the article, Australian public schools seems not enough as well.

It made me be sure what I believe.
That I must postpone a family plan until my husband and I get a secure job with a good pay.

4 Comments:

At 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm >.<

 
At 10:49 pm, Blogger sunmask said...

Dear momo
I also came across this article in Korean community magazine while you were getting hair cut. This is quite a big deal to parents concerns with their children education such as Korean.

 
At 12:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Korean parents(especially those living in Gang-nam) usually tend to exaggerate the problems of public educational system. As you know, we all have done quite well without so much help of private educations.

Well, except English. English, English, English. It always does matter in Korea.:(

 
At 12:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

한숨난당..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home