Sunday, January 15, 2006

My hubby's new mobile phone!


Finally My hubby bought new mobile handset today!

We've used 3G services around 2 years. It is $9 plan for 24 months and plus10 min free call to any 3G number at any time. It's quite good plan when you contact people who also use 3G, but if you call other than 3G, they are going to charge you high rate fee.

Recently my hubby spend lots of time at outside and last month we needed to pay about $50 for our mobile. (nomally it wasn't over $30 before) So he really wanted to change his plan and handset, but we keep the services company. Because we couldn't throw the 10 min. free call to 3G.

Now my hubby, very very happy man in the world with new handset, is looking around his mobile and listening to the music via new handset.
And I wish he could live happily ever after. (Honey, I'm alright. I'm fine...)

Someday I could get a handset better than yours, couldn't I?

6 Comments:

At 9:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes I will get you new handset when ur current contract finish in end of march.

cheer up~
my happiness is yours~

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger sunmask said...

Dear momo
Honey, you're being 靑山流水 same as usual.

 
At 11:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute....should I write in English?! Anyway, it's ME, Eun!

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger sunmask said...

Dear niserezo
Of course, I know who you are.
Who else would use 'niserezo' as a ID?

 
At 12:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

난 끝까지 한글로 쓴다.ㅋㅋ 울남편은 핸펀을 고장냈고 결국 임대폰(만원 정도 내면 중고폰을 1년 정도 쓸 수있어)으로 바꾸었지. 헌데 이젠 내폰도 슬슬 액정이 깨지기 시작했어 T_T

 
At 11:40 pm, Blogger sunmask said...

Dear sinabrogirl
It's O.K. I'm very happy to see you at here!
Korean mobile phone is gooooood and LG one is affordable, but if I can get one I want one from Samsung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home