Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New year resolution

melbourne Skyline

I know that it's bit late to mention it. However I just wanted to make sure what I thought and what I wanted to do very beginning of this year.

1. Working out
"Starting is a half of achevement" This is Korean proverb. In that meaning, I may already acheve half of this resolution. Because My hubby and I joined Fitness First last month. What we need is just keep going to do exercise.

2. Saving money
I found out some high rate interest internet banking services. So I really wanted to make one of them. It's simple application via web. You don't need to open new account and just link it to your exist bank account. You can get information on the internet banking deposit from Yahoo finance.

3. Traveling
It has been my wish for a long time, but this time I really wish to go to somewhere other than Sydney. First option is Melbourne, second is Canberra and at least Blue Mountain.

4 Comments:

At 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

여행 못해본지 한참이다. 제주도도 그렇게 가보고 싶엇는데 임신하고 나니 꼼짝 못한다. 여행은 꼭 해보도록해~

 
At 6:54 pm, Blogger sunmask said...

Dear sinabrogirl
제주도라.. 내가 만약 제주도를 신혼 여행이 아니고 그냥 여행으로 갔었으면 더욱 즐길 수 있었을 것만 같은 생각이 드는군.. 그땐 너무 정신이 없어서 가이드 아저씨 쫓아 다니기만 바뻤다니까.. 하지만 제일 기억남는게 뭔지 아나? 거기서 먹은 부대찌개.. 아~ 넘 맛있었어 최고야!

 
At 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it was so nice
+_+

 
At 12:19 pm, Blogger Eric said...

looking back our resolution 2 years ago, I can see that we have achieved a lot
Buying own property, traveled many places.

We still need to work on work out
So Keep Up The GooD Work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home